Brooke's Place volunteers and outreach staff were hard at work this summer promoting our grief support services at the following events:
- TABLE TALK @ Faith Hope Love- Networking opportunity with churches and food pantries in underserved communities.
- IndyHeartbeat Collaborative (Indiana University)- Event focused on youth violence prevention.
- Nonviolence & Community Empowerment Festival hosted by No BOBS (No Black on Black Slayings)
- 2nd Annual Arts and Music in the Park -mental health and suicide prevention awareness
- Mathew McGee vigil
- Out of the Darkness Walk (Suicide Prevention)
- 2017 Goldsplash - Raise awareness for pediatric cancer